Standard Outdoor Banners
- Printed on Premium 13oz. Vinyl Scrim
- Full Color | Full Bleed | Image Quality
- Out Door Material for Long Life
- Eco-Solvant Inks, Will Not Fade
- All Banners with Grommets and hems
- Available as Fast as 2 Business Day
- Questions? Call (727)565-6145 email@example.com
Vinyl banner printing is a practical, affordable, and highly effective marketing tool. They are must-haves for trade shows, conventions, parades, political rallies, or church functions. The Outdoor Advertising Association of America says that up to 45% of customers stop on impulse driven by indoor or outdoor banners.
Created using high-quality vinyl materials, these banners can be used both indoors and outdoors. Display vinyl posters in permanent exhibits. Use them as decorations in smaller personal events like birthday parties and family reunions. You can also put them up as business signs in pop-up stores and food trucks.
Standard 13 oz. vinyl
- Matte finish for great visibility even in bright light
- Highly durable yet economical vinyl poster printing option
- Great for both indoor and outdoor use
- Can last 3 to 5 years outdoors
All banners included grommets every 2' all sides & hems all sides.
Hem and Grommets
With hems, the banner edges are folded over and heat welded to reinforce sides and help your banner maintain its shape. Hemming prevents your vinyl poster material from fraying. Combined with the use of grommets, these are recommended for outdoor banners.
- Sizes matter. Vinyl banners are very cost-effective. Test out different sizes to see what works for you. Print on a smaller scale for enclosed spaces like counters, booths, and cubicles. Use larger dimensions for wider or more open spaces like huge walls or on the sides of buses, trucks, or trains.
- Colors are key. Choose your banner’s colors wisely. Too much may drown out your message. Too little will make vinyl posters dull and unappealing. Contrast your colors for better visibility.
- Graphics make it. Graphically appealing indoor banners or outdoor banners can create instant brand recall - 300% more as researches show. Add high-definition images of your target audience interacting with your brand. Make sure your logo is prominent.
- The text should linger. Keep your message short and sweet for easy recall. Include action words like ‘go’, ‘get’, ‘find’, or ‘visit’ to move your audience towards a decision.